Manufactured from insulating polypropylene, the S-Type Safety Cable Hangers – 6 inch are perfect for suspending cables, leads, hoses, and other work components off the ground, eliminating trip hazards and creating a safe work environment for personnel and vehicles.
It suspends cables from railings and bulkheads, ensuring that entrances, stairs, hangars, and corridors are kept accessible.
They can also be used for the safe housekeeping of the hundreds of meters of cables and hoses needed at the workplace. There is a hole at each end of the hook that enables the operator to secure and affix the cable hook itself by means of a cable tie wrap; they are also suitable for bundled cables.
The S-Type Safety Cable Hangers are non-conductive and are available in three sizes (6 in, 9 in, and 12 in). They are also used to support, suspend, and retain low and high-voltage cables in the offshore, marine, petrochemical, mining, rail, chemical, and electrical power industries.
These heavy-duty hooks come in a yellow safety colour for increased visibility. Its proven, safe, and effective design for one-hand usage is ideal for permanent or temporary applications to support various-sized extension leads, welding cables, extension cords, and hoses.
- Smooth and easy to install
- Does not deteriorate or mar surfaces
- Heavy-duty, highly visible polypropylene hooks
- Non-conductive to electricity and heat
- Enhanced versatility for practical installation
- Essential product for worksite safety
- Not for lifting purposes
* Available in other colours upon request (MOQ)
* Also available in Nylon (Extra Charges)