- The Pin & Sleeve Socket Lockout is a device designed to effectively lockout electrical sockets to prevent unexpected start-up of equipment during maintenance and repair work.
- Easy Application: Simply insert the locking device into the female socket, bring over the socket flap to hold it in place, and lock it with a suitable lockout hasp and padlock. This ensures that the socket is securely locked and cannot be used.
- The outer diameter of the device is 55mm and lockout out several electrical sockets ? mentioned next to the product image.
- The ES – P&S – SL lockout device is compliant with OSHA Lockout/Tagout regulation 29CFR 1910.147.
- Multiple Sizes: The lockout device is available in four sizes to accommodate a range of electrical plug designs and ratings, from 110V, 16 Amp to 400V, 63 Amp.
- The lockout device is made in high-visibility red or yellow colour, making it easily identifiable and serving as a visual reminder that the socket is locked out.
- Made from polypropylene, the lockout device is reusable and durable, ensuring long-lasting performance and reliability.