- The Blind Flange Lockout devices are a physical, best practice solution for pipeline maintenance. The adjustable cup allows for a secure fit that conceals and locks out access to nuts holding a blind flange in place. Workers can perform maintenance with confidence because they know that the blind, they have placed on a pipeline cannot be removed until all the workers have removed their padlocks.
- Versatile safety lockout devices secure the flange bolts of ½” to 3” diameter pipes.
- Fully conceals flange bolts preventing access to the blind until all work has been completed Adjustable device provides a tight fit, adapting to multiple flanged pipe applications.
- Durable red powder coated aluminium die cast construction of the caps and hardened steel customised rod withstand all kind of site conditions – indoors and outdoors.
- Eight lockout holes of the hasp, allow multiple workers to lockout device at one time.
- Start by placing the fixed side of the lockout device over the nut on one side of the blind flange.
- Slide the movable cap onto the nut on the other side of the blind flange.
- For single locking, you can install a padlock either in the rod provided with the lockout device or through the movable cap by penetrating the rod.
- For multiple locking, insert the hasp (ES-HDH-84C) through the movable cap. Close the hasp and install multiple padlocks on it.