- The nylon body is carefully crafted with ribs for easy gripping and handling.
- Supplied with an individual unique coded brass key and cylinder to provide 6-pin locking combinations for enhanced security.
- The jack locking key mechanism ensures that the key cannot be released until the shackle is closed and the padlock is locked securely.
- The reinforced Nylon body is non-conductive, non-sparking, and resistant to chemicals and corrosion, making it suitable for various work environments.
- Colour-coded for easy identification, and optional photo luminescent labels are available for added visibility in the dark.
- Each padlock is supplied in a box with 1 key.
- Available in 3 options: Hardened Steel shackle, Stainless Steel Shackle and De-electric Nylon Shackle. The Stainless-Steel option is recommended for corrosive industrial or offshore environments. The De-electric Nylon Shackle is recommended for use locking out electrical isolation points.
- Also available in a Key Alike Variant (ES-HLSP-46-KA) and Key Different + Master Key Variant (ES-HLSP-46-KD+M) for added flexibility.
- Also available in longer 85 mm shackle size (ES-HLSP-85-KD).
Padlock Customisation accepted, for more information – Click Here