- The nylon body features carved ribs for easy gripping and handling.
- Supplied with a unique coded brass key and 6-pin cylinder for increased security with different locking combinations.
- This padlock features an extended 80 mm body, providing additional comfort and versatility for various lockout applications.
- Key retaining feature: Jack locking key mechanism prevents key release until the shackle is closed and the padlock is locked.
- Reinforced Nylon body is non-conductive, non-sparking, and resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- Colour-coded for easy identification, optional photo luminescent labels are available for glow-in-the-dark visibility.
- Supplied with individually coded keys for maximum security.
- Each padlock comes in a box with 1 key.
- Equipped with a standard hardened steel shackle (46 mm).
- Also available in Stainless-Steel Shackle for corrosive industrial/offshore environments.
- Ideal for lockout applications that require both individual security and master key access.
- Also available in a Key Alike Variant (ES-PLSP-LB-46-KA) and Key Different Variant (ES-PLSP-LB-46-KD) for added flexibility in your lockout/tagout procedures.
Padlock Customisation accepted, for more information – Click Here