E-Square’s Confined Space Tags – Confined Space Pre-Entry are used to alert workers of safety hazards. They act as a visual deterrent that stops unauthorised people from entering confined spaces such as access shafts, manholes, sewers, tunnels, tanks and silos. Confined Space Tags highlight specific areas that are hazardous, restricted, and require permits before entry.
- Double-sided semi-rigid plastic tags of 0.5/0.7 mm thickness allow people to enter all relevant information and protect workers from potentially dangerous environments.
- Both OSHA Confined Space Warning Tags and Checklist tags are available. These tags inform about entry permits, workers in confined spaces, inspections, occupants, and prevent unprepared entry.
- The Confined Space safety tags comply with the OSHA CFR 1910.145(f) requirements.
- Their surfaces allow you to write on them using a marker pen.
- Our quality 0.7 mm tags are tear- proof and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Available in packs of 10/25/50/100.