- An efficient solution for a group of employees to perform lockout procedures on equipment with multiple lockout points.
- These lock boxes are designed to be mounted on walls, creating a central location for group lockouts throughout the facility.
- Equipped to hold up to 9 individual padlocks.
- Constructed from durable steel with a clear polycarbonate window, the lock box allows supervisors to visually confirm that the key for each lockout point is enclosed.
- The keyhole slot on the lock box makes it convenient to insert keys after they have been used for lockout.
- Keys inside the box remain inaccessible until all locks are removed, and the panel can be slid open to access the keys.
- The lock box comes with pre-drilled holes and includes the necessary hardware for easy installation.