- A versatile, rugged, and easy-to-use lockout device designed to secure a wide range of mechanical devices.
- Open-Ended Clamp: The lockout device features an open-ended clamp that can fit over closed rings, wide handles, large levers, T-handles, and other hard-to-secure mechanical devices.
- Injection Moulded Construction: Made from a special PVC grade with embedded stainless-steel components, our lockout ensures durability and longevity. The materials used provide excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Modular Construction: The Universal Lockout is designed with a modular construction, allowing users to add arms to the device to ensure safe lockout.
- We also offer flexible arms as attachments to our Universal Valve/Cable Lockout, providing precise locking and opening/closing capabilities for ball valves of various sizes and makes. These flexible arms are designed to enhance the functionality of the lockout device and ensure secure and effective valve lockout.
- Standard length of Large Steel – Small Arm is 5.75″.
- Arms are available in different stainless-steel rod lengths and sizes.