- Standard padlocks feature a brass cylinder & pins with a numbered single brass key.
- Equipped with a standard hardened long steel shackle, featuring two-way locking.
- The lock’s key mechanism prevents key release until the shackle is closed and the padlock is locked (Key retaining feature as per OSHA).
- Each lock is supplied with 1 key as per OSHA standard.
- Available in 12 distinct colours for easy identification.
- Extra keys can be supplied on request for an additional charge.
- Customized key rings are available upon request at an extra cost.
- Includes a specifically drafted instruction label for each lock, providing clear usage guidelines.
- Also available in a Key Different Variant (ES-JPLS OSHA 11-KD) for added flexibility in your lockout/tagout procedures.
Padlock Customisation accepted, for more information – Click Here