- Lockout Jacket Padlocks supplied with injection-moulded de-electric coloured jackets.
- Available in 12 distinct coloured jackets for easy identification.
- Standard padlocks feature brass cylinder & pins with a numbered single brass key.
- Available with a standard hardened long steel shackle, featuring two-way locking.
- The lock’s key mechanism prevents key release until the shackle is closed and the padlock is locked (Key retaining feature as per OSHA).
- Each lock is supplied with 1 key as per OSHA standard.
- Extra keys can be supplied on request on a chargeable basis.
- Customized key rings are available upon request at an extra cost.
- Includes a specifically drafted instruction label for each lock, providing clear usage guidelines.
- Also available in a Key Different Variant (ES-JPLS OSHA 11-KD) and Key Alike Variant (ES-JPLS OSHA 11-KA) for added flexibility.
Padlock Customisation accepted, for more information – Click Here