- Specially designed hasp made of marine-grade 316 stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- Highly popular in corrosive offshore environments and mining applications.
- Tamperproof design ensures the hasp remains securely fixed until all padlocks are removed.
- Fits most switch gears and lockout gadgets with a minimum hole size of 5.15 mm.
- Mainly used in corrosive environments offshore installations and mining applications.
- Easy to install and use.
- 5 mm stainless steel shackle.
- Allows multiple padlocks to be attached simultaneously to the same lockout point.