Cable / Wire Manager
- To create a safe working environment, free from slips and trips for all the workers & to manage cables trailing across floors, stairways and doorways in the industries, construction sites,
events, warehouses, outdoor engineering works, offshore or mining, etc. - our Cable / Wire Manager is used (for the management of temporary or semi-permanent cables).
- The unique reverse hook arrangement allows cables to be quickly and easily loaded and locked into a row and held tight between two fixed spaces up to 4 - 5 meters apart.
- It allows cables to be easily removed individually & facilitates use by multiple users.
- Cable / Wire Manager can be directly mounted (vertically or horizontally) on the uneven surface, poles, walls, ceiling, scaffolds, floors, wire mesh fencing,
etc with just two screws / PVC cable ties or nails.
- Economical & robust cable management solution.
- Devised for rigours environments and ensure maximum safety.
- Moulded in a durable thermoplastic polymer.
- Withhold up to five standard 110 or 240v cables ranging from 8 to 11 mm in diameter.